Tuesday, March 1, 2011

The Post with no title

... Cause I'm exhausted, I can hardly even think. I didn't get anything done in the house. :( We did however get my name changed on my drivers license while I waited for Hero to reinstate his and take his motorcycle test. He passed and we both got our license. Then we went to the motorcycle shop and ordered his speedometer cable. It's kind scary not knowing how fast your barreling down the road. He just got a ticket the other day.

Later we went on a good ride. I practiced all my backseat etiquette, leaning properly on turns, gripping him and the back with my thighs on rough stops. It was a great ride. I had minimal discomfort with my butt and just a slight pain in my left leg. I've got to figure out how to "condition" my rearend. I can't be the whiny sissy biker wife. That just wont do. They need backseat biker wife for dummies.

Now I'm just hanging out with the Hero and Hay~belle watching Buffy the Vampire Slayer and pondering painting my nails. Let's hope for a good day at work tomorrow.

Have a good night everyone.... I'm exhausted!
                                                                     Sweet Dreams,
                                                                           Ash

2 comments:

  1. Greetings Ashley, I came across your blog whilst reading others and I'm not sure what to say here, you laid your soul bare there and it made for compulsive reading. I hope (and it seems like you have) found a new life, and I really hope that it works out for you. Move on, enjoy yourself. I enjoyed reading about your back seat experience, biking is great and it can free your soul - I will read more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have to write some more!
    Go for it! Let your blog become your hobby, just write about anything that happens and people will read it.

    ReplyDelete